Job description / Role
Position status: This opportunity is for a secured role that is due to commence in October subject to approval. If you would like to be considered as we progress with this position, please click to apply.
Mace is an inclusive employer and welcomes interest from a diverse range of candidates. Even if you feel you do not fulfil all the criteria below, please apply as you may still be the best candidate for this role or another role within our organisation. Should you require any adjustments to assist during the application/hiring process please advise us.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking mobilisation coordinator to join our established and growing team in Saudi Arabia.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Acting as the primary point of contact for all KSA employees on HR mobilisation queries, regarding policies and other HR- related matters and respond accordingly.
• Maintaining a database of incoming employees form offer through to starting, ensuring all data is current and accurate.
• Liaising with human resources, government relations and administrative teams to ensure the candidate has a seamless mobilisation experience.
• Preparing reports, presentations, communications, data summaries, and/or other documents/information specific for KSA mobilisation.
• Maintaining and where appropriate develop all mobilisation governance documentation.
• Ensuring compliance to the mobilisation governance documentation for all mobilisation activities.
• Facilitating the preparation and implementation of all mobilisation plans and associated documentation.
• Managing and escalating of any mobilisation risks and/or issues.
• Communicating effectively with colleagues within the business so that information is disseminated effectively, and lessons learned shared appropriately.
• With a relevant degree qualification in a human resource subject or discipline, chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification will be viewed favourably.
• You are digitally savvy and having knowledge of Oracle would be beneficial.
• You can build lasting client relationships and provide support to dynamic, motivated teams.
• You must have experience working as a mobilisation manager and have knowledge of Saudi Arabia labour laws.
• You will have relevant industry experience to be poised to expand your own horizons and be ready to thrive in an environment that encourages growth.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.