Job description / Role
Your responsibilities will include
• Overseeing the over-all onboarding and offboarding procedures of incoming employees to our offices in the KSA.
• Developing a centralized suite of services and initial service level standards to ensure that employees and their dependents receive a high level of support and begin a successful settling in period at the employment location.
• Measuring employee feedback on their experiences and develop a model for continuous improvement.
• Exploring innovations that create efficiencies in process, communications and enhance overall user experience in support of project support services, mindful of cost vs value to program and employee.
• Attending to all inquiries of incoming employees.
• Giving out the pre-employment requirements instructions for the employee’s facilitation.
• Working closely with delivery partners to ensures the completion of pre-employment requirements such as medicals, documentations for visa, and other documents which may be required by the project clients such as professional licenses, employment certificates, degree certificates etc.
• Coordinating with the employees regarding relocation arrangements such as personal effects shipment and storage.
• Conducting the new hire orientation and issues the individual new hire packages.
• Updating the recruiters on the status of all employees for mobilization to be relayed to the project managers of their assignment.
• Following up communications with inbound candidates.
• Ensuring all steps in the process are rigorously documented.
• Reporting on status of mobilisation in line with SLA’s.
• You have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, Human Resources, English translation, and English Literature.
• Excellent Microsoft office skills required.
• Strong team and collaboration skills.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Fluent Arabic and English language skills preferred.
• Proven experience working in a fast-paced administrative environment that involved working with internal and external stakeholders and business leaders with a developed understanding of HR and recruitment processes.
• A strong attention to detail and professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Local experience in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is preferred.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated, extended teams.
• You will have a construction or project management consultancy background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.