Job description / Role
The Modality Leader is accountable to grow sales revenue and margins for Monitoring Systems within the Life Care Solutions portfolio in the region of Saudi Arabia, executes a coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy for the assigned product range and optimizes the use of resources in conjunction with the next level Modality Manager or Zone Manager to cover market potential for his/her product, product range or segment in order to achieve the Operating plan.
- Financial Performance
- Is accountable to achieve the quarterly and yearly Product/Solution/Service P&L Operating Plan targets (Orders, Sales, Contribution Margin, Base Costs and Operating Margin and Cash (where applicable) for assigned geographical area
- Is accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline and sales per the normal reporting cycles within the Monitoring Systems Business unit and Geographical Region
- Provide input to the formulation of the yearly business planning cycles for within their Product Business Unit and Geographical Region e.g. Growth Playbook, Session II, win loss analysis and marketing planning.
Customer, market and Product expertise
- Continuously develop deep clinical and technical knowledge including awareness of current and future trends in healthcare technology and healthcare funding mechanisms
- Continuously update their understanding of the customers' changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges
- Understand and analyze market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities for the PSS/PS teams and account teams in the geography
- Provide ongoing feedback to management (Region and marketing)
- Execute the strategy with Key Opinion Leaders in product relevant care areas; maintain professional relations with key customers, academia, government & administrative bodies in order to ensure understanding of needs and that GEHC product value proposition is differentiated in the minds of these key customer groups. Nurture relationships with professional society stakeholders
- Ensure and validate up to date knowledge of product positioning and differentiation messages with in their PSS/PS teams as well as relevant account teams.
- In conjunction with relevant marketing and regional Sales team resources, determine the market potential for the Monitoring Solutions product range and prioritize the opportunities
- Attract, retain, educate and develop world-class commercial talents for direct and indirect channels to realise product commercial strategy
- Is responsible to communicate appropriate operating plan targets based on their product market potential PSS/PS/AS within their geography
- Is accountable to ensure compliance and execution of the regional sales process and rules of engagement within their teams in conjunction with the regional Account Managers and Zone Managers
- Is responsible to ensure that all PSS/PS/AS have clear opportunity management activity and call plans to ensure efficient coverage of decision makers and influencers
- Is responsible to utilize the required sales systems to create pipeline visibility and assist accurate forecasting
- Drive ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs
- Is responsible for driving optimal operating mechanisms to monitor and track progress of opportunities in the pipeline as well as forecasting performance against Operating Plan, with their teams
- Is responsible to drive optimal operating mechanisms to deliver on fulfillment targets and order backlog commitments
- Promotion Compliance:
- Adhere to and uphold highest standards of promotion compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
- Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare promotion compliance policies, codes and training requirements
- Identify and report any quality or compliance promotion concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Quality Specific Goals:
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes and work instructions.
- Education to Bachelor Degree level or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Experienced in Sales / Marketing management positions within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market and decision makers specifically in the Monitoring business
- Strong knowledge of GEHC and exceptional knowledge of Monitoring Systems products and services offered within the modality
- Previous experience of people management, leadership skills, as well as sales coaching & team building skills.
- Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills
- Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills
- High level presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective strategic relationships
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization. Act as inspirational leader with optimism, highly approachable and humble
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first attitude
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's degree preferred or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Fluency in English and Arabic language
- Healthcare experience
- Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization
- Strong track record in high technology product sales / solutions
- One GEHC teamwork
- Work with the team and drive employee engagement activities to ensure retention across the zone, recognizing success, sharing best practices, providing exposure to people within the team with senior leaders within the region, products and modalities
- Act as a role model for collaborative mindset across functions.
- Educates account team members on their product/service/solution strategy and offerings
- Facilitate effective communication & trustful collaboration within the Zone/Product matrix organization
- Share and follow-up identified leads to other product lines within own accounts and or One GEHC accounts
- The Modality Leader acts as a primary product customer point of contact in the sub region and represents the product/product range in case of multi-product projects and cross-P&L business events
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Learn More About GE Healthcare.
GE is committed to taking on the world's toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles people like you!
Become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.