Job description / Role
The Sales Specialist will have deep understanding of the requirements of a Radiology and OR dynamics, enabling them to build strong relationships with key customers. They will be expected to be able to differentiate GE's solutions and offerings, convey compelling value propositions, and respond to customers' technical/process questions in order to successfully close increasingly complex opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products
- Achieve annual and quarterly achievement of multiple order and revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting, by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage
- Maximize sales orders, margin and market share of business solutions in assigned area
- Be able to develop strong relationships with range levels of stakeholders involved in buying decisions
- Responsible for building funnel of future business through early design in of products into manufacturing of new therapies in clinical trials
- Work with regional Account Managers and modality specialists to identify customers in OR/radiology/biomedical engineering
- Work with regional Account Manager and modality specialists at strategic customers to develop and execute on account plans with a view to delivering outcomes to our customers
- Organize sites visits and deliver product demonstrations
- Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available
- Prepare and coordinate the tender response and validate the tender documentation in collaboration with account manager
- Communicate market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data
- Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
- Making cold calls to potential customers where required
- Providing pricing strategy and insuring that pricing is compliant
- Estimating date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of company's product and delivery schedules
- Forecasting orders and sales in the assigned regions
- Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote the product and company
- Do post sale follow up in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Generate record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive GE marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware of segmentation and apply relevant product benefits to each client's segment.
- Coordinate demonstration deliveries; "demo" (trial/usage of our healthcare equipment by customers prior to purchase)
- Responsible for the preparation of reports related to demo management and maintaining the stock control of demo data.
- Coordinate and communicate shipment delivery requirements with distribution and freight forwarders
- Follow up the Demo processes like order booking, inventory replenishment, sell off processes
- Minimum of 3 years clinical/technical experience with demonstrated clinical/technical skill in specific area and 4 years of sales in healthcare.
- Demonstrated current basic clinical proficiencies on current products/platforms
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region (up to 60%) as well as to
nationwide meetings and tradeshows
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively using English
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.