Job description / Role
Motion Graphic Designer II Services shall include, but not be limited to the following tasks:
- To assist in the production of Motion Graphics and 3D Animation for various requirements
- Work with Producer / Directors and / or Editors and proponents in designing high-impact video and presentations of the highest technical and creative standards
- Work as a hands-on-producer, as well as, a strategic, conceptual leader on a project.
- Assist in the development of streamlined Motion Design processes and advise in the strategic expansion and maintenance of the technical infrastructure of the department
- Continually innovate and improve on the production pipeline process and deliverables to set new standards
- Explore emerging technologies and methodologies to help produce cutting edge creative solutions and department workflow efficiencies
- Perform other related duties as requested or required
The Motion Graphic Designer II Services shall meet the following Educational and/or Work Experience requirements:
- A minimum of five (5) years of Motion Design experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a corporate multimedia or art department environment producing high-impact visual presentations, print and video graphics, 3D animations and motion graphics.
- A Show Reel / Portfolio of professional work demonstrating an exceptional design and narrative aesthetic produced for client-oriented projects.
- A high degree of proficiency in Autodesk Maya, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Understanding of alternate motion design/post-production software and systems.
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal departments and interface effectively with clients.
- Mastery of wide range of video production tools and techniques and knowledge of post-production pipeline processes
- Experience in directing work such as photographers, illustrators, sound designers.
About the Company
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)