Job description / Role
Ultimate Job Opening in Raqmiyat for MS Dynamics Consultant In Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Please walk in Our Raqmiyat Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Office on 23-October-2019 (Wednesday) from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM (KSA Time). Please find our Office Address below.
Raqmiyat Information Technology
Arcade Center, 3rd Building, 1st Floor
King Fahad Road,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Job Location: Riyadh, KSA (Leading Client Place in Riyadh.)
Position: MS Dynamics Consultant
Payroll Company: Raqmiyat
Contract Duration: 12 Months Renewable Contract.
Skill Sets Required
Microsoft Dynamics 365:
Provide end-to-end management for the entire solution:
• Financial Accounting
• Procurement and Sourcing
• Sales and Marketing
• Trade & Distribution
• Inventory Management
• Human Resource and Payroll (Recruitment, On Boarding, Employee Management, Leave Management, Payroll, Core HR Work Structure, Manpower Planning and Budgeting, Performance Management, Learning and Development, Time and Attendance Management, Compensation Benefits, Self Service Events and Activities, HR Analytics and Reporting and Mobile Apps.
• Manage and support the integration with other solution
• Conduct business analysis sessions with business users to gather their requirements for any request of change on the implemented solution
• Implement change requests raised by business users such as workflows, reports, dashboards etc
• Conduct UAT and production deployment for any change
• Provide 2nd and 3rd level of support for any issue
• Provide guidance and training for business users and IT team whenever requested
• The solution is not implemented yet, the service to be activated once implementation and post go-live support is completed.
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.