National Accounts Manager - Alshaya Technical
Job description / Role
National Accounts Manager - Alshaya Technical - KSA CP
As National Accounts Manager, will be responsible for development and implementation of new business, as well as achieving account profitability and sales targets, and will serve as the primary account contact whilst providing account leadership
- Constantly review the Foodservices industry to identify key areas of growth, concerns and opportunities for improvement
- Identify and develop relations with key clients and decision makers within (FSP) Foodservices Provider Companies
- Be responsible for organising and maintaining your own time, completing deadlines and making effective use of internal information and databases
- In weekly review meetings, report personal objectives to the National Account Controller by preparing RTM (Route-to-Market)
- Analyse the RTM financial performance throughout the year and reacts accordingly to achieve the yearend target
- Develop relationships with key FSP decision makers and identify future business opportunities
- Promote business alliances nationally and create leads for other partners within foodservices and licensing
- Assemble Key Account Management Reports for quarterly business reviews with various foodservices provider companies
- Develop knowledge of Starbucks foodservices within FSP/client companies by developing strategic relations with senior management
- Support the implementation of company programs to ensure the success of the business alliances and Starbucks
- Be responsible for Distribution-No SKU stocked
- Develop and implement appropriate business propositions for clients
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales in either FMCG or a B2B environment
- Excellent communication skills (credible influencing and persuasion)
- A thorough understanding of the industry and channel structure and the inter-relationships between them
- Experience within a sales/foodservices environment
- PC Literacy, with excellent knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- The ideal candidate should preferably have previous experience in driving sales for coffee brands, and must be able to conduct market research and 'knock on doors" to gain new business
- You will be commercially strong with good analytical skills, an aggressive negotiating style, and creative selling ability
- Your passion for delivering outstanding customer service will be demonstrable in the way you build and maintain winning relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.