Job description / Role
Support the business objectives by leading, defining, and implementing the company commercial strategy
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for developing and executing aligned JBP and the sales strategy for Mass Category in accordance with the sales target and forecasts.
- Co-ordinates with the Channel Manager to ensure end-to-end management, sharing account perspective, risks, and opportunities.
- Negotiate and manage commercial terms and contractual arrangements.
- Build, accurately forecast, and achieve the account results, turnover, market share, and profit.
- Prepare and lead the account negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and Channel strategy. Ensure its execution and tracking down to store level and sell out.
- Manage the promo allowance budget.
- Act as the expert of the account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.