Job description / Role
SCOPE OF WORK:
Support the business objectives by participating in defining company commercial strategy for the key account customers , then leading and implementing the agreed commercial strategy in the key accounts in Saudi , He will be responsible for leading a sales team in a national level.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Fully responsible for negotiating and executing joint business plans on for all assigned customers
• Fully responsible for negotiating and managing contractual agreement with all assigned customers.
• Identifying key business opportunities and work with the category managers to develop plans to address these opportunities in his assigned customers. This role involves planning and following up the execution on national levels in the assigned customers
• Working with the category manger to grow company’s brands market shares in his accounts
• Work with category managers to develop the key accounts yearly plans, priorities, promotion plans and below the line budget and ensuring excellence execution for it
• Leading sales team on national level for developing company sales strategy and priority
• Lead sales team to meet and exceed company priorities and sales target.
• Managing the Below the line budget ( promotion budget ) for Saudi key account customers.
• Having a Strong relationship management to a as the key interface between his assigned customers and the company
• Allocating enough time (minimum 60%) for market visits to get company priorities in place
• Lead monthly reviews with his assigned customers to evaluate performance and take actions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Graduation/University degree.
• Minimum +7 years in Key Account / Sales Management in FMCG with a strong truck records
• Ability to develop and implement comprehensive commercial plans with his relevant assigned customers
• Excellent Negotiation and Communication skills
• Outstanding Presentation and Interpersonal skills
• Results and not activity Driven
• Ability to lead and motivate his subordinates
About the Company
Baazeem Trading Company (BTC), is a Saudi Public listed Company, was established in 1978 in Riyadh
Baazeem is one of the leading FMCG distribution company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Company has been operating throughout the Gulf region for more than 40 years
The brands distributed by Baazeem Trading Company are either fully owned, or are under an exclusive distribution agreement
We draw our strength from our long relationship with our customers, suppliers, and specially our end user consumers, whose satisfaction is our main target by making a high end product available with competitive prices.
In 2018, we started our own production facility for our own Brands, to ensure the high quality standards and continuity of production. Also, targeting to expand our international markets by building a strong Distributors network.
Key Account Manager
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
Sales Manager - FMCG
Business Sales Manager
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai