Job description / Role
NTS Group are exclusively working alongside a leading multinational telecommunications company to recruit a National Sales Manager for KSA. This is a stand alone position reporting into the Regional GM based in Dubai.
- Oversee and manage direct/indirect Sales & Business Development activities for products and services in Saudi, with the possibility of covering other countries; provide strategic direction and goals
- Produce sales strategies for profitable growth and keeping the company competitive and innovative
- Identify valuable emerging market for profitable growth in the ME and establish business with key anchor accounts
- Accurately forecast future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to continuous shifts in the marketplace
- Accountable for profit and timely cash collection targets
- Drive sales revenue by building strong channel networks and developing strong business relationship.
- Carry out research and identify potential new channels in order to increase company’s market share
- Launch new product ranges across a variety of channels and assists with the production of market analysis
- Track sales levels against targets and produce monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Monitor sales levels made through different channels and produce detailed reports for the senior management team
- Establish strong professional relationship with customers across all levels and be the company’s business advocate
- Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
SAR 37,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Schooling, Quarterly Bonus, Family Insurance.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree preferably in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Strategic Sales, Account Management, Sales Management
- 10+ years of work experience with proven sales track record in telecom industry; A background in technical presales is an advantage.
- Evidence of strong relationship with key mobile operators in Saudi, which resulted from a sound sales track record to these customers is a must
- Experienced in developing and enhancing strong partner relationship
- Well informed about telecom market in KSA, competitors and associated products and services
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Business Development Manager (BMS/Smart Systems/Home Automation)
Talal Abu Ghazaleh Recruitment & Human Resources Development
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|
Business Development Director
|Saudi Arabia||18 Mar|
Country Operations Manager - Food Service
|Saudi Arabia||23 Mar|
Business Development Manager in a Massive Company