National Sales Manager
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
National Sales Manager PUIG
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
- Build and maintain Supplier/Retailer relationships in order to build a strong working relationship
- Cascade targets to Sales Team Leads
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately
- Provide customers with the appropriate selection, sampling of products in response of their inquiries and provide quotations accordingly
- Anticipate the clients' needs and provide appropriate solutions to meet these needs
- Facilitate prospecting of new clients to identify and develop new accounts
- Introduce the company's profile and communicate the selection of products available
- Support in increasing the sales and following up on orders, stock and deliveries
- Oversee collection of receivables in timely fashion
- Provide market feedback to the commercial team regarding movement of goods / brands
- Coordinate with the marketing team on the budget requirements and limits
- Coordinate with sales team to ensure quality and accuracy of merchandising
- Keep abreast the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to brands / products
- Support the team with New Product Launch strategy and information
- Liaise with Rewards and People Partner to design updated commission schemes
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
- Develop and motivate team members to ensure transfer of know-how and continuous positive work environment
- Assign individual objectives for employee performance management purposes, manage performance, empower team, and provide formal and informal feedback in order to support professional development and maximize performance
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven Retail Experience
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Build and Maintain Stakeholders relationship
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department: RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.