Job description / Role
- As a Teacher, you play a central and pivotal role in the success of our Students’ journey to acquire the English language.
- You will directly contribute to the Students’ learning by preparing and teaching fun, interactive, and dynamic classes.
- Your natural teaching ability will guarantee that the Students are successfully acquiring English throughout their course and can communicate effectively in accordance with their level.
- You will inspire and motivate Students with your constructive feedback as they progress through their course and have the privilege changing their personal and professional lives.
- All Teachers at WSE are supported and nurtured to help develop professionally and are encouraged to attend ongoing training and skills development seminars.
- By joining Wall Street English you will become part of a global family that offers you international career development opportunities that will take you on an amazing employee journey.
Employment: Full Time
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Native speaker of English (Males)
- University degree
- CELTA or equivalent certificate in TEFL
Nice to have:
- Adaptability and willingness to work with different cultures and values
- Desire to grow within the company and a strong interest in working globally
- Readiness to learn and develop professionally
Competencies Essential For Success In The Role:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Patient, responsible and empathetic
- Passionate about teaching English and changing Students’ futures
Experience & Background:
- Teaching experience (minimum 1 year)
- Professional attitude and well presented
Key Result Areas/Critical Success Factors:
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Motivate Students who are behind their learning goals to commit and recuperate
- Build consistent study habits through correct advice and mentoring for Students
- Show flexibility by working shifts that suit Student needs
- Work with a diverse team (religion, ethnicity, culture, beliefs)
SAR 13,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Monthly Salary between 3466-3733 USD (Tax-Free/ Inclusive of Fixed Allowances)
- Quarterly Bonus upon Reaching Service KPIs
- End of Contract Salary Increment (based on performance appraisal)
- End-of-Service Benefits (as per Saudi Labor Law)
- Medical Insurance: Fully Covered
- Tickets: Free Round Ticket (Annual) + 1 Ticket on Arrival + 1 Ticket on Return to home-country - Vacation: 30-day Paid vacation + around 15 days paid national holidays
- Work Visas: Visa Entry fees are reimbursed and work Permit/iqama expenses are Covered
- Exit-Re-Entry Visa: Covered (Annually)
- Saudi Arabia: airport pick up, transfer to temporary hotel, orientation, assistance with opening local bank account, 14-day covered accommodation upon arrival, health insurance support, visa support, Native speaking managers etc.
- 2-year Academic contract (Renewable contract)
- Ongoing training and professional support and Development
- Career Path and opportunities to grow to higher positions (Teacher Trainer, Service Manager)
- Opportunities to travel to other WSE centers across the Kingdom to exchange experience and to attend training (Expenses are covered)
- A Very Positive and Friendly Working Environment
About the Company
We are Wall Street English, the premier provider of English language instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our innovative blended learning method integrates the best of proven learning approaches to provide the most effective English language instruction available for adults.
Founded in 1972, Wall Street English has over 40 years of experience of teaching English and has touched the lives of over 2 million students in nearly 450 centers in 28 countries worldwide. Our mission is to help people Change Their Future by achieving their dreams of learning English.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Native English Teacher (Male)
Wall Street English
|Saudi Arabia||19 Dec|
Instructor in English Language
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||18 Nov|
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||21 Feb|
Al Khaleej Training and Education