Job description / Role
• Develop, test and deploy customization, custom objects, and new functionality based on evolving business needs.
• Develop and manage 3rd party integration (POS, Magento, Shipping)
• Facilitate the creation and testing of future state business processes and script development.
• Refine and customize internal billing tools and methods.
• Plan, review and manage change configurations and customization requests.
• Research and analyze application behaviors and improving performance and stability.
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
• Coordinate and communicate with impacted user groups.
• Develop and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity.
• Configure NetSuite to align to company use of forms, field and customer records to manage unique business process requirements.
• Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite and other IT financial enterprise applications.
• Develop custom code using Suite Scripts to meet the business requirements
• Customize Net-suite fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
• Experience in working with Net-suite add-on Modules like Advanced Billing, Advanced Revenue Recognition & Admin Controls (full life cycle implementations).
• Previous experience with the following applications: Net Suite, Rating Engines, DocuSign, SalesForce.com, Apttus, Service Now.
• Hands-on experience designing solutions, installing software and data migration.
• Familiarity with IT transformation and experience managing business needs and requirements to IT deliverable.
• System implementation and system integration experience.
• Able to prioritize and multi-task according to workload demands
• ITIL v3 certification and implementation experience desired.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.