Job description / Role
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
• Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer.
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
• Understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
• Working knowledge in Jira, Confluence & Bitbucket.
• Minimum of 8 years experience in the field.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
TGC Middle East
A Leading Company In UAE
Full Stack Developer
Arab Payment Services (APS)
Software Developer (Electronic Trading)