Job description / Role
Monitor, operate and support the IT network and IT systems infrastructure including servers, SANs, email systems, Call Centre PBX, network equipment, transmission, power supplies, access control, PCs and printers including support to end users. Implement In-formation Security controls and Information Security monitoring.
• Monitoring, operations and maintenance of all Network and IT systems and infra-structure
• Ensure access to information/information systems are controlled to authorized users only
• Security Information and Event Management Integration
• Implement and manage remote data centre access (remote access VPNs)
• Fault handling
• Establish procedures for daily operations
• Inventory management of hardware and software
• Internal IT and help desk support (PC’s, software, printers, PBX…etc)
• SLA reporting
• Planning for continuous enhancements for the security systems and internal plat-forms
• Coordinating with Vendors for periodic system Vulnerability Assessments and Policy Compliance scans and resolution of vulnerabilities/non-compliance points
• Managing onsite resources from Information Security Consultancy
• Graduate in telecommunications/IT or distinguished experience with additional fur-ther training courses and certifications
• Certifications like MCSE, CCIE, CCNA,NSE, F5 BIG-IP or similar is a plus
• Track record of successful management of IT Network and infrastructure covering a wide range of expertise: Network, Servers, PBX, OS (Windows, Solaris, Redhat), virtual-isation
• Hands-on experience with Cisco network element configurations
• Hands-on experience with Fortinet firewall element configurations
• Hands-on experience with Network Load Balancers (e.g. F5 Big-IP)
• Hands-on experience with Windows operating systems, Active directory, Exchange, Hyper-V
• Hands-on experience with VMware and Veeam
• Experience in storage systems and storage networks
• Ability to plan, co-ordinate and prioritize activities
• Experience in managing supplier relationships
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst