Job description / Role
The Netowork & Security Team Lead is an experienced IT systems professional responsible for supporting the enterprise network infrastructure and Security. Responsible for implementing new solutions and supporting the existing environment. The role requires solid understanding of core enterprise networking and network security protocols.
Semi-government agency that's working towards the 2030 vision
* Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
* Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve efficiency for the organization and its overall operations.
* Foster and promote the proper PIF image at all time.
* In charge of overseeing and implementing the installation, maintenance, and support of network connectivity and network security components (i.e. routers switches, next generation firewalls, VPN, Cisco ISE, WAF, Load Balancing, and DDoS Mitigation.)
* Support the WAN circuits with the business partners and service providers and ensure the availability and security of these circuits.
* Administrate the LAN network infrastructure and control the users' connectivity to different systems and services using the network security devices.
* Design and support the network connectivity in the data centers and ensure the availability and connectivity between these data centers
* Implement the required network infrastructure setup for the different applications and systems to run with the highest possible performance and security.
* Configure and manage wireless access points, including load monitoring and rebalancing, recommending upgrades/additions as needed
* Participate in technical systems design and development; project planning and administration activities.
* Competitive Package
* 7+ years of experience in a technical role with increasing responsibility.
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent relevant work experience
* Preferred technical certifications (Any):
* Cisco CCIE Data Center
* Cisco CCIE Security
* Cisco CCIE Routing & Switching
* F5 Certified Technology Specialist
* F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator
* Extensive knowledge and hands on experience in particular area of technical expertise. This will cover one or more of the following skill areas:
* Telecommunications/hardware (routers, concentrators, hubs, Ethernet, Token-ring Gateways, modems)
* Network systems, software and hardware
* LAN/WAN topologies and protocols
* Hardware components and architecture
* Well-developed knowledge of IT operations.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.