Job description / Role
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) enables the backbone of the world economy by designing, building, running and maintaining critical infrastructures and systems across our clients' hybrid enterprise IT environments. IBM GTS offers a full suite of infrastructure services to help organizations reduce costs and increase productivity and enhance flexibility, enable growth, align IT with business, improve end-user productivity, mitigate risks, and improve service management and control.
As a networking sales lead, you will have the opportunity to own and engage existing opportunities to closure, leading team on bid strategy, pricing strategy and value selling leading to signing of a deal. You will also be responsible to identify the client organization's decision making map and work with GTS Coverage Reps and internal IBM team to cover the respective levels, managing the clients' expectation on proposal submission schedules and standards. You will also lead in high level solution strategy that delivers value to clients and drives revenue across a target list of clients.
With a broad knowledge of outsourcing services and solutions with a focus on all key areas of Network Services you will demonstrate leadership and initiative in successfully driving sales through consultative selling to meet the client's specifications, strategic direction and business needs, confidently articulating on additional services and solutions in terms of financial return, benefits and impact.
Offerings to include:
- Managed Network Services
- Network Connectivity Consulting and Integration
- Software Defined Networking
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 7 years of experience in IT Sales.
- At least 3 years of experience in Networking sales Be capable of presenting and articulating the differentiated value of IBM Services solutions compared to competitors in the market.
- Be able to recognize compelling reasons for clients and prospects to act, and in turn be able to communicate how to persuasively articulate how comprehensive IBM Networking Services solutions can best meet these requirements.
- Demonstrated sales leadership skills including pipeline management, opportunity management, and execution of the IBM cadence process.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in 1 or more of the following sectors: government, semi-government, financial services, oil & gas, and/or telco sector.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: None Commissionable: Yes
Key Job Details
- Country: SA
- State: AR RIYAD
- City: RIYADH
- Category: Sales
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Location: RIYADH, AR RIYAD SA
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Network Engineering Team Lead
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
Territory Sales Representative
IBM Middle East
Level 1 – IT Service Desk Officer
Senior Network Engineer
Stratus Recruitment International