Job description / Role
NEOM GREEN HYDROGEN COMPANY:
Air Products has entered into a Joint Venture agreement with ACWA Power and NEOM and together established the NEOM GREEN HYDROGEN COMPANY (NGHC). The Company will be Owner and Operator of the world's first and largest green hydrogen project at an estimated capital investment of USD $ 5bn. This unique project will be a fore-runner in green hydrogen-based ammonia production and will serve the new and growing global Hydrogen markets. The facility will be sited in NEOM, KSA and will be powered by more than 4GW of renewable solar, wind and battery storage. The project is scheduled to be onstream in 2025.
This is a Staff position, based at the NEOM Green Hydrogen Project Site location providing administrative support to the EHSS department.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the EHSS Manager to ensure effective maintenance of the Company EHSS management system.
Primarily, the incumbent will be responsible for undertaking all data gathering, analysis and preparation to meet Company EHSS reporting requirements. Although primarily an office-based role, the incumbent may be required to spend time on Site to support the operational requirements of the EHSS department.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to showcase their ability and develop a long-term career within NEOM Green Hydrogen Company.
Nature And Scope
* Description: NEOM Green Hydrogen Project consists of 3 elements: Power Elements (PE), Green Hydrogen (GHE), and Hydrogen Innovation & Development Centre (HIDC).
* Project Location: Northwest of Saudi Arabia, approx. 120km from Tabuk city.
This position is accountable for the following:
* Accountable for the maintenance and administration of EHS databases
* Support the EHS team in developing and maintaining EHS databases & registers
* Assist in the development, administration and implementation of EHSS policies, plans, procedures in the Company EHSS Management Systems
* Managing all aspects of EHS data and reporting, generating data driven insights to support safety, environment and sustainability performance
* Assist EHS department with administrative duties such as filing and transferring of received information into standard reporting / approved documentation formats
* Ensuring administrative processes are implemented consistently throughout the project
* Compile EHSS statistical information for EHSS Manager as requested
* Monitor Training Matrix to ensure Company personnel are in compliance with minimum training requirements
* Input and upload training records of Company personnel into EHSS database
* Provide administrative support in the preparation of EHS presentations or meetings
* Work closely with the EHSS team to coordinate both internal and external audits
* Develop and maintain EHSS department PPE inventory system
* Record, document and publish Minutes of Meeting
* Develop and maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with Company employees, Contractors and stakeholders
* Update and maintain mailing and contact lists
* Coordinate communication of EHSS Site Notices or information, including maintenance of office EHS Notice boards
* Support and coordinate the mobilization of Company personnel to site
* Provide administrative support related to the Company risk management process including maintenance of Company Risk Register
* Monitor and report on progress in relation to close out and verification of corrective actions
* Develop and maintain a data base to track ALL Incident data
* Undertake EHS trending and provide feedback to EHSS Manager
* Support EHSS Manager in the preparation of various EHSS reports
* Support the development and implementation of safety campaigns
* Maintain an organized filing and e-filing system
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
* 5+ years' clerical or administrative experience
* Excellent organization skills, self-motivated and willingness to learn
* A working understanding of EHS in the industrial sector
* Highly developed skills in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
* Ability to work independently and within a team environment
* Well-practiced time and workload management skills
* Excellent English communication skills - verbal and written
* Ability to build internal and external networks
* High attention to detail
* Ability to exercise high degree of discretion when dealing with confidential information
* Willingness to travel and be based in remote location
* Arabic speaking
* Previous experience using Oracle Aconex Project Controls Software
* Previous experience using any Incident Management software
* Previous onsite administration experience within the Industrial sector
* Previous experience in Client or EPC role
* NEBOSH International General Certificate an equivalent (or studying towards) is desirable
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
NGHC EHS Manager - Power Elements
|Saudi Arabia||5 Jan|
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jan|
HSE Assistant Manager
Big Fish Recruitment