Job description / Role
Nursing Director - For Western passport holders
Nursing and Midwifery
Our Client Hospital is a modern 263-bed tertiary ophthalmology referral centre. The hospital has a surgical unit of 12 operating theatre serves the people of Saudi Arabia and surrounding countries of the Arabian peninsula.
- Provide tertiary eye care consistent with the highest standards of ophthalmic sub-specialty care services.
- Educate and train professionals from healthcare and support services in clinical, technical and managerial areas.
- Conduct research in the etiology, pathogenesis, and treatment of eye disorders, particularly those that are indigenous to the region.
- Enhance community awareness of ophthalmic diseases and their causes through effective health education programs.
- Develop outreach programs to facilitate a comprehensive national eye care plan dedicated to the prevention of blindness in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our client hospital has 243 beds, 1,689 full-time employees, including 279 nurses and 89 physicians.With the growth and expansion of the ambulatory surgical centers they require a strategic leader. '
We are proud that our client hospital has won a number of awards. This reflects the distinguished work and planning of the hospital cadres, in addition to the modern technologies which have become part of the success tools in the health sector. The latest achievement was the 7th Level of Electronic Health File Accreditation System (HIMSS Stage 7) as the first hospital in the Middle East.
- Lucrative tax- free salary
- Married status contract if required
- Free accommodation
- Free flight
- 49 days paid annual leave
- Free healthcare
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing in country of professional practice (Essential).
- Master's Degree of Science in Nursing (MSN) or Master's Degree in Nursing Administration or equivalent from an accredited university (Desirable).
- Current Licensed/Registered Nurse (RN) from country of professional practice (Essential).
- Valid Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) Classification and Registration in good standing (Essential).
- Minimum of ten (10) years' experience in Clinical Nursing, four (4) years of which spent in Nursing Administration, at least the last two (2) years in senior managerial level (Essential).
- Experience in applying, managing and monitoring nursing standards as per the accreditation applied by the Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA) or equivalent international standard (Essential).
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience working as a Director of Nursing in a large hospital/ health care setting (300 bed or more) (Desirable).
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.