Job description / Role
He/she will be in charge to coordinate all CWG O&M documentation (MEP, Civil structures and finishes) and tasks. The main duties are listed below:
Coordinate with all CWG subcontractors/suppliers to guarantee that the maintenance documentation submitted is consistent with the Contract requirements and match with the agreed formats.
Monitor and assure that the maintenance documentation submission:
- Match the contractual deadlines
- Does not affect and delay the test and Commissioning activities and the training activities.
Verify the O&M documents and assure that the subcontractors/suppliers maintenance documentation includes the maintenance requirements derived by the Hazard Log.
Interact with CWG RAMS staff to assure that Maintenance documentation is coherent with RAMS analyses (safety analyses, maintainability, spare part calculation)
Coordinate with the metro system (Ansaldo) O&M responsible, with the Engineer and the Operator
Collect all O&M documentation for the handover.
- Degree in electrical or mechanical subject
- Advanced level of knowledge of written and spoken English
- Minimum 5 years of experience in big projects such as Metro, Railway, Airports,… (preferred in Metro or Railway)
- Specific experience in preparation of operation and maintenance documentation (preventive and corrective maintenance program, maintenance after fault, maintenance process knowledge)
- At least one experience of handing over to the final customer of big works such as metro, railway, airports
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Technical Facilities Manager