Job description / Role
• Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities, apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the new HIS system.
• Conduct Stakeholders analysis, assess change readiness and develop influencing strategies including the design, development, delivery and management of communications related to the project activities and changes across the hospital.
• Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics associated with the new change.
• Measure KPIs that help monitor staff adoption and impact of the new system on hospital operations.
• Work closely with hospital staff and engaged with them to understand their motives and focus on areas of mindset changes, behaviors and culture that are required in adapting the new system.
• Assess level of alignment between current workflows, organizational design and resources with the new system; to identify potential barriers and gaps and determine what processes must be significantly redesigned, and support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities. assess the Current State in three key areas: ? organizational design and workflows – staffing and roles ? Training needs
• Supervise technical product training and make sure the methodology and approach address the hospital needs.
• Provide operational training to make sure that the new process changes are imbedded and adopted by the staff to support the adoption of the new system. And address any needs to do changes in roles and policies.
• Identify and coach staff who are supportive of the change and can keep the implementation process moving forward.
• Provide CAP training and other leadership and soft skills training to key leaders and change agents to provide them with the tools and skills needed to support the change.
• Engaged with key leaders and prepare them to lead and control the change.
Generate reports as needed related to project activities and deliverables
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent influencing skills and active listening skills.
• Experienced in hospital operations, process re-engineering and process optimization.
• Experienced in healthcare organisational transformation and change, workflows, policies and procedures.
• Understand the life cycle of system implementation and the changes associated with each phase.
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
• Familiar with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.