Job description / Role
The Office Administration Manager will be responsible for the efficient functioning of the office through a range of administrative, marketing and communication tasks. Organizing and coordinating office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. Developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Partnering with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
• Organizing and scheduling appointments for directors if required
• Writing and distributing emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Updating and maintaining office policies and procedures (visitor & employee guidelines)
• Ordering office supplies and keeping inventory management
• Managing agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
• Maintaining a filing system and contact lists for directors
• Submitting and reconciling expense reports for directors
• Liaising with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• Participating actively in the planning and execution of company regional events, conferences / exhibitions.
• Aligning the middle east region with global Air Products marketing
• Ensuring that all branding of Air Products is used correctly and with consent and that the same message is communicated throughout the region
• Updating / creating marketing material including customer communication / brochures / merchandise
• External and Internal Communications – press releases, presentations for Internal Staff and external companies, seasonal and holiday greetings for clients, email signatures.
• Requires an excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal Skill in speaking with persons of various social, cultural, economic, and educational backgrounds.
• Requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Strong work ethic – someone who takes great pride in professionalism, responsibility, and is proactive.
• Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
• Must possess proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• This position requires the ability to handle different challenges each day and adequately
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Associates degree and/or bachelor’s degree (in Business, Marketing, or another related field) preferred.
• 5 years of office experience is required. In lieu of experience, college education will be accepted.
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
Excelsior Group ME
|Saudi Arabia||24 Oct|
A Leading Technology Management Consultancy in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Oct|