Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for an Office Assistant to provide an administrative support to employees in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
The key objectives of the role will be to:
• Support the day to day administrative procedures with respect to the office ensuring any problems are dealt with swiftly and effectively.
• Support with the printing, copying, scanning and binding of documents and assistance with submissions.
• Sorting and distribution of incoming mail and documents etc. and assist with the collection and distribution of internal mail.
• Ensure the printers have adequate supplies of paper and that the cartridges are replaced as and when required and that used cartridges are placed in the Courier boxes for recycling.
• Manage the petty cash float ensuring accurate records and receipts are kept of all payments and expense claim is shared with the Location Manager on a regular basis.
• Assist in catering for weekly breakfasts and meetings as and when required.
• Support the procurement of stationery and printing requirements such as Business Cards, etc. following our Supply Chain and P2P process.
• Manage the driver(s) daily schedules ensuring important and urgent requests for delivery of items from employees are prioritised and dealt with efficiently.
• Ensure that Health & Safety is embedded into all work practices in line with company policies.
• Support with the archiving and re-archiving process.
• Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns, to the Line Manager.
• Support the company’s approach to sustainability.
• 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Experienced Microsoft Office user
• Relevant IT qualification
• Procurement knowledge is an advantage
• Proven team player, with a positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to use Printers, Plotters, Binders, Faxes, etc.
• Organized and can prioritize daily workload.
We are a Great Place to Work and take pride in attracting, developing and engaging the best professionals in our fields of expertise. We are problem-solvers who evolve, improve, modernise and excel. We know our solutions will shape the communities of tomorrow and help societies thrive sustainably. We embrace change and have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance?
What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Male Personal Assistant to the CEO
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Swisslinx Middle East
Administration & Operations Executive
A Leading Educational Organization in UAE