Job description / Role
Office Management - Driver - Riyadh, KSA
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Administration
Job Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You'll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
- Maintain a courteous and friendly demeanor with partners, staff, and clients
- Assure the safe transportation of partners and staff to and from various destinations
- Assist clients on entry and exit from vehicles
- Deal with queries or requests from partners, staff or visitors
- Drive partners and staff during business trips to meetings and events
- Carry out routine trips to the bank, suppliers, governmental offices
- Collect and deliver mail to and from office and clients
- Collect RFPs and deliver proposals
- Answer calls to undergo trips related to company events
- Carry out all other office related trips and tasks as assigned
- Maintain a clean and well-serviced vehicle at all times
- Maintain vehicle records, including maintenance records, and registration
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures related to parking and driving
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- High school diploma
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 2+ years prior experience as a company driver
- Experience with a professional services firm is an advantage
Knowledge and skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess a valid professional driving license for the country of employment
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Should possess honest, respectful and trustworthy character traits
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.