Job description / Role
* Delegating work, performing workload planning, and supervising the support staff, so that adequate administration support is provided to the Management Team.
* Liaising with members of the senior management team to set priorities and providing administrative support services to meet demands of project.
* Meeting with senior managers to review office performance and define means to improve service.
* Organizing office maintenance and repair work as required to facilitate smooth operations, including supervising the implementation of new office systems. This will involve interfacing with the client teams’ representative once located within the client-provided offices.
* Developing office procedures and policies.
* Adhering to approved procedures and ensuring that their staff meets those requirements.
* Working with other staff members as needed to develop and improve services.
* Responding to the changing technology environment and participating in decision-making activities relating to customers' needs.
* Performing other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
* 10 years of related work experience preferably managing a multicultural office, including 3 - 5 years of prior Office.
* Management experience in a lead capacity.
* Capable of effectively communicating in English, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of program, operational, executive, and Client management.
* Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Must have strong leadership skills and be able to motivate team members.
* Able to set priorities and meet critical time deadlines.
* Strong technical skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Responsive to changing demands.
* Flexibility of methods and approach to ensure delivery.
* Strong initiative.
* Ability to work under pressure.
About the Company
Hill International, with more than 2,900 professionals in 70 offices worldwide, provides program management, project management, construction management, and other consulting services to clients in a variety of market sectors.
Hill has participated in over 10,000+ project assignments with a total construction value of more than $600 billion. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the eighth-largest construction management firm in the United States.