Job description / Role
- Manages the arrangement and appointments agenda of the CEO in all; meetings, interviews, visits, occasions and normal or up normal activities.
- Organizes daily work and orientation related to CEO office to achieve the best use of the available resources and the time of CEO.
- Organizes& prepares travel arrangements of CEO in terms off light bookings, hotels, transportation in addition to financial and administrative arrangements and related agenda.
- Reviewing correspondences and transactions delivered to CEO office ensuring their systematic validity and also write the required explanations on them, submitting them or referring them to the related departments' managers and departments' heads and following what actions have been made.
- Manages the in and out communications system such as; telephone calls reception and messages reception, transactions etc.
- Presents transactions and correspondences to CEO.
- Creates and develops automated archiving system for all administrative work flow and correspondences.
- Attend executive meetings with CEO, take meeting minutes follow up on any tasks related to CEO an also attend some meetings on behalf of the CEO if requested
- University Qualifications: BSc in Administration or any related major.
- Nature and length of previous experience: solid experience as office manager and administration manager.
- Specialist knowledge: Initial Public Offering (IPO), Publicly listed company in KSA preferred
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: The ability to lead and manage employees strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Gender Preference: Male
- Nationality Preference: Saudi
- Language Fluency: Arabic - English
- Current Location: Jeddah, Riyadh
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administrator - Facilities Management
Personal Assistant (PA) to CEO
Alma Investment Holding