Job description / Role
Project: An iconic, state of the art, exclusive, hospitality complex with a theme driven by art, heritage, and entertainment, in the Northwest part of Saudi Arabia, a unique heritage site in the kingdom.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Performing other support to the senior management team as and when required, including checking timesheets and expense reporting.
• Updating BMS with CRM details as well as leads and pipeline information.
• Coordinating with the administration, HR, and finance functions to ensure the office runs efficiently and smoothly.
• Maintaining the management records.
• Reviewing the monthly business reports.
• Providing commercial and bid support.
• Updating office policies and handbooks on a regular basis.
• Providing quality control management and ensuring that the office meets the audit requirements.
• Ensuring all staff members are aware of administration processes.
• Acting as the main point of contact for admin support and office-related queries.
• Ordering IT supplies and equipment, PPE orders, letter heads, business cards etc.
• Ensuring the best value for money option is used when making travel, accommodation, meeting, and conference arrangements which includes liaising with suppliers and contractors to ensure we are invoiced correctly, and any associated queries are resolved.
• Maintaining the HR record.
• Tracking new starters and leavers, holiday/absence record and training record and update training matrix and CSCS card.
• Booking appraisal meetings as required, completing the timesheets and inputting appraisal meetings for new employees with their line managers, and ensuring that the new starter probation is followed.
• Ensuring all staff have completed their company staff home page and these are updated when necessary.
• Assisting with the preparation of presentations, monthly team meetings and etc.
• You will have a relevant degree qualification and be a member of a professional body.
• You have extensive experience as an office manager.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.