Job description / Role
- Manages the Office of CEO and Chairman of the Board
- Manage the Board and Board's Committees Minutes of Meetings, Charters, Scheduling, and other reporting requirements
- Organize and coordinate Board's requirements (Reports, Financial Statements, others)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position
- Must have experience working as Board Secretaries
- Bilingual (Arabic and English)
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting, Public Relations
About the Company
Gulf Elite is one of the regional leading professional HR and recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the GCC and Middle East region.
The Gulf Elite acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of HR services such as policies, procedures, restructuring organization, surveys, recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line global executive strategy for recruitment and selection services.
We are operating from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and having branches and representative offices in Kingdom of Bahrain and UAE, Dubai. And we focus on: • Finance & Accounting • Banking & Financial Services • Human Resources • Legal & Compliance • Insurance & Medical • Administrative & Office Support
Our Services: · Consultancy · HR Staffing Services and Outsourcing Solution · Executive Search · Government to Government Solution · Translation Firm · Admin Support