Job description / Role
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping organisations navigate and manage a diverse range of complex issues and business challenges. Our expertise covers the spectrum of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology. We are a company of more than 7,000 professionals with annual revenues in excess of US$2.8 billion, with offices located in every major business centre in the world.
Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields and advise across a range of industries. Our clients engage us for high-stakes concerns or emerging opportunities that require specialised expertise, and over the past two decades we have been engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories to date.
FTI Consulting is a fast growing and vibrant place to work. Steered by our values of Integrity, Creativity, Achievement, Empathy and Respect, its meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate. We are large enough to be trusted by our clients to solve their biggest issues and yet small enough to know our colleagues on a personal level enabling better team working and a supportive culture to develop your career goals and ambitions.
About The Opportunity:
The Office Services Coordinator is responsible for executing the daily office operations activities for the KSA office. This may include responsibility for the copier/production services, mailroom, conference rooms, kitchen facilities, and storage areas. This role may also oversee the work of junior level office services staff. Specific duties and responsibilities will vary based on the needs and structure of the specific office. This position is will work independently on routine duties and will report to the local Office Manager, Office Services Supervisor, of local practice supervisor depending upon the structure in the office location
• Execute daily activities in mailroom e.g. sort mail, deliver packages
• Help identify and establish standard procedures for mailroom activities
• Identify and implement new opportunities to expand mailroom services
Copy, Bind, Print Production Center
• Execute the production of high volume copy jobs for client service teams e.g. client work product, pitch books
• Convert electronic files into physical finished product e.g. printing, copying, assemble, binding
• Provide initial troubleshooting for printer and copy machine problems and perform spare parts replacements; call for service as needed
• Maintain copiers fully stocked with all appropriate paper sizes
• Maintain adequate additional copy paper, toner and copier supplies in and near copiers
• Perform monthly meter reading to support vendor invoicing
• Maintain office supplies and kitchen supplies for all storerooms, kitchens, copier areas etc
• Monitor and maintain clean and debris free kitchen areas throughout the day.
• Assist with removal of documents to on and offsite storage
• Assist with office maintenance issues such as hanging pictures, furniture assembly, etc.
• Lift and move packages up to 50 lbs.
• Execute all conference room set-up, clean-up and audiovisual requirements
• Review conference room schedules for conflicts and best use of space and adjust as needed
• Post daily conference room schedules at each conference room daily and adjust as required
• Provide all required beverage and catering set-up and break-down
• Support all conference participant requirements during conferences e.g. requests for supplies additional food or equipment, etc.
• Maintain conference areas in a state of readiness when not in use e.g. clean, standard supplies
• Perform general reception duties and/or back-up reception duties as applicable
• Remove the phone from the night bell each morning
• Respond to all overnight messages, and reviewing daily conference/meeting requirements.
• Answer phone and respond to inquiries or direct calls as appropriate
• Receive visitors and handle inquiries as appropriate
• Maintain current employee roster with telephone numbers and contact information
• Provide backup in Office Services Supervisor and/or Office Manager’s absence as applicable
• Serve as onsite liaison with the office of the building
• Identify opportunities to develop standard office processes
• Contribute to the development of an office culture that supports openness, friendliness, productivity and Internal/external client satisfaction
• Assist Office Services Supervisor and/or Office Manager to ensure security of people and property as needed
• Provide on call back-up for local office emergencies
• An Associate's Degree or previous office services experience.
• A minimum of 3-5 years previous experience in a related field required.
• Must be a Saudi citizen.
• Ability to multi-task and change priorities as needed.
• Proven ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures.
• Proven ability to problem-solve.
• Strong and effective decision making skills necessary to prioritize workload, assign staff, etc.
• Writing and verbal communication skills adequate for client communication.
• Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
About the Company
FTI Consulting is an independent global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. Individually, each practice is a leader in its specific field, staffed with experts recognized for the depth of their knowledge and a track record of making an impact. Collectively, FTI Consulting offers a comprehensive suite of services designed to assist clients across the business cycle – from proactive risk management to the ability to respond rapidly to unexpected events and dynamic environments.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Service Coordinator / Operations Executive - Pest Control
Personal Assistant - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
Executive Secretary (Arabic Speaker)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jun|
Admin / Operations Support - People of Determination
Al Futtaim Colas