Job description / Role
The Office/Workplace Manager has to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. Responsible for implementing the administrative procedures and inventory control related to the workplace management.
* Contact point for all suppliers - maintenance, mailing, shipping, equipment and bills
* Implementation of office operational policies and procedures
* Coordinate on all office equipment, workstation allocation, stationery etc for new employees.
* Maintain relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
* Collecting the details of office vendors / service providers / lease renewals etc to update the line manager well in advance to take appropriate decision on time.
* Provide general support to visitors.
* Provide support to the HR events / conventions / Staff meetings/ sports.
* Activation/ Deactivation / Bill tracking of company mobile / land lines..
* Employee database to be maintained ( including passport, visa, iqama details)
* Employee Id access card / Pass to be issued for new employees.
* Purchase requests to be prepared for the vendors like car rental / petrol cards. Etc and to follow up on the invoices to be paid in a timely manner.
* Tracking of all expenses related to workplace management on monthly basis.
* 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in office management or general services.
* Bachelor degree in administrative or HR studies.
* Strong English and Arabic verbal/written communication skills.
* SAP Knowledge is mandatory.
* Knowledge in Purchase request / Purchase order Preparation.
* Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
* Ability to work effectively with data and conduct/present financial analysis
Salary & Benefits
* 15-19K SAR*
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.