Job description / Role
Responsible to the project manager and the Mechanical Engineering Department, in charge of the mechanical design work of Middle east area projects, including but not limited the mechanical engineering plan, interface management, the necessary calculation, equipment selection, calculations, drawings, data sheets, design reports, preparation of mechanical specifications and purchase technical requirement, bid evaluation and clarification of mechanical equipment, etc. Have certain experience and resources in equipment selection design.
• Work scope and technical requirements identification.
• Take part in the technical clarification and prepare discipline proposals.
• Interface management of mechanical discipline.
• Develop the work plan of mechanical discipline according to the project requirements.
• Responsible for the mechanical engineering works according to the project requirements.
• Cooperate with other disciplines to complete the engineering works.
• Responsible for preparation of mechanical discipline’s weekly, monthly reports and other tables/reports for Engineering project.
• Ensure that all the works meet Company’s QHSE.
• Complete other works assigned by Project Manager and Mechanical Engineering Department.
SAR 12,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering such as mechanical design, manufacturing and automation, Process equipment and control engineering building environment and energy application engineering , machinery or other related disciplines
• 5+ years of experience in offshore mechanical engineering or related work.
• Familiar with mechanical equipment, automation and related knowledge of petroleum and chemical industry.
• Familiar with mechanical engineering works of offshore oil platform;
• Familiar with the international standards for offshore mechanical engineering.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat.
• Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to travel offshore as needed.
• Certain level of Chinese listening is preferred
• Saudi Aramco /Qatar offshore platform design experience is preferred.
About the Company
Established in Bohai Bay, China, 40 years ago,
COOEC now is one of the largest EPCI contractors for offshore oil and gas industry in the Asia Pacific region.
Headquartered in Tianjin, China, COOEC has been listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange since 2002.
China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) owns approximately 57 % of COOEC.
Offshore HVAC Engineer
China Offshore Engineering Company (COOEC)
|Saudi Arabia||11 Sep|
Quality Assurance Quality Control Engineer
A Leading Oil & Gas Company In UAE
Mechanical Engineer(ADDC Certified)
Ultimate HR Solutions
|Abu Dhabi||5 Oct|