Job description / Role
We are looking for an Offshore Project Director to work for our client a world leading EPC/PMC Contractor in Al-Khobar. The PD will be responsible for executions for ALL Detailed Design Project within the Offshore Business.
- Accountable for project cost performance and accounts receivable
- Serves as prime point of contact between the client and company
- Assures the project execution is in accordance with policies, procedures, systems
- Manages and coordinates project leadership personnel
- Supports Business Development and proposals for new offshore opportunities
- Negotiates changes with the client Negotiates changes with the client
- Responsible for all contracts in their program of works
- Use and share best practices among the PM's.
- Negotiates changes with the client
- Plans the project execution and revises the plan as necessary and assures adherence to the plan.
- Keeps the client and company advised of project status.
- Leads the project management team and is responsible for the successful completion of the project
- Abides by our business ethics
- Project Delivery to the Quality Management systems
- Forecast workload ensuring deployment of sufficient resources (which will require close cooperation with the Engineering Manager)
- Resolution of inter-project conflicts
- Manage all people assigned to offshore contracts effectively
- Appraising direct reports on a regular basis
- Maintaining and promoting Company Values
- Promoting the capturing and implementation of lessons learned on Projects
- Proven experience in the management of engineering and procurement projects
- Must have strong knowledge of offshore and experience of detailed design projects.
- Ideally a mix of greenfield and brownfield experience.
- Fabrication/Construction experience would be beneficial.
- Strong financial and commercial understanding of projects.
- Ideally 15 to 20 years of relevant experience required
YOU MUST HAVE AN ENGINEERING DEGREE TO APPLY!!!!
About the Company
Specialist Engineering Recruitment Consultancy working within O&G, Rail, Construction, Building Services and Infrastructure Sectors.