Job description / Role
OFS HR Partner - Saudi
In this position, you will primarily act as an employee advocate and partner to our people leaders on all issues related to human resources. You should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
Specific Scope/Client Groups: OFS cross product line support across Saudi and surrounding areas.
• Provide dedicated support and guidance to People Leaders and employees on HR fundamentals including: talent development, performance management, talent section, rewards, employee relations issues, etc.
• Serve as an extension to assigned client leadership team(s) to provide input and guidance regarding initiatives from an HR perspective
• Provide coaching, advice, and guidance on matters such as policies, employment law, employee relations, organizational design, performance issues, leadership, management practices, etc.
• Conduct HR training and support for functional processes like Performance Development (PD), Talent Reviews, Salary Planning and New Employee Orientation, etc.
• Partner with Centers of Excellence to facilitate transactional HR processes to ensure success in core functional areas (staffing and recruiting, HR operations, OTD initiatives, etc.).
• Manage employee relations issues and ensure concerns are properly identified, reported & resolved
• Assure compliance with all applicable local laws and corporate policies/guidelines, and identify opportunities to develop and implement new practices/guidelines to achieve business goals.
• HR policy/training- Ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment
• Analyze and interpret data as required to support HR strategy (organization fitness design metrics) in core functional areas (retention, span and layers compliance, diversity, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree in a human resources discipline or business from an accredited college or university and/or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5+ years of relevant Human Resources experience
• Legal authorization to work in Saudi Arabia is required
• Must be willing to travel, as required (15%)
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources or similar business field
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills combined with strong drive to create a positive work environment
• Demonstrated success in a matrixed organizational structure
• Internal and external customer service focus experience
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with HRIS and facilitation of transactional HR activities
• Solid PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point skills
• Experience in change management
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.