Job description / Role
Who we are:
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing:
Our Omni-Channel operations senior lead is responsible for leading eCommerce operations for Faces.com and manage and mentor the eCommerce operations to team.
This position is primarily responsible for managing and overseeing the continuous operations of our websites to provide customers with a seamless ordering, payment, and fulfillment experience. At the core of this role is a sound understanding of process management and how to lead across multiple departments and external vendors to provide an outstanding customer experience across different channels.
This role requires a keen sense of how operational systems interact in an Ecommerce business and a strong understanding of the how data flows in an Ecommerce business and in stores. This includes flows to support order management, inventory, payment, and ship confirmations. You understand how to create durable and repeatable processes that keep the business moving forward.
- Follow all relevant eCommerce policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- To communicate effectively with management, distribution/logistics department on all relevant issues
- Establish and maintain metrics for Department and provide frequent communication and feedback to management to enhance quality and productivity
- Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Follow the day-to-day activities related to own job with minimal supervision to ensure continuity of work
- Process ecommerce returns
- In partnership with our operations and supply teams, ensure accurate inventory levels across sites. Work with Operations partners on special projects like custom product setups, bundles, and kits.
- Work with eCommerce team to review/setup operational KPIs and deliver on those KPIs working with distribution team, warehouse team and external vendors.
- Forecast and project inventory levels to optimize speed of delivery and location optimization based on customer location. Optimize stock levels both in key stores and warehouse.
- Help solve problems and make informed decisions that affect the service, and productivity of the Picking, Packing, Shipping and/or other warehouse/fulfillment departments
- Provide coordination, evaluation, and continuous process improvement of the department
- Implementing updated processes across different channels and stores.
- Partner and enable key relationships between brand team, fulfilment team, DSP's & store ops team.
- Identify loss of revenue areas such as returns and cancellations and ensure maximum deliveries with least business driven cancellations.
- Prepare monthly performance reports on performance assessment
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Be the conduit between Ecommerce business and the Customer Experience team to solve customer issues with the website experience, fulfillment, payment.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor in Business major
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in E-Commerce or Retail Operations.
- Microsoft Skills
- ECommerce Programs Skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What we can offer you:
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.