Job description / Role
• To conduct all interior cleaning activities, onboard the aircraft as well as undertake the responsibilities of inflight housekeeper when required in order to ensure the cabin is mission ready with regard to cleanliness and appearance.
• The role holder will also provide support to the storekeeper team in terms of inventory management (stock-count) to ensure the availability of materials.
• Team members are expected to execute their duties as aligned to the policies and procedures set by client to assist in delivering; ‘Excellence is our Standard; Perfection is our Delivery’.
• Responsible for conducting cabin interiors cleaning, using approved cleaning materials, in preparation for departure and when an aircraft returns to base.
• Responsible for preparation of the aircraft cabin amenities according to the trip information, aircraft specific equipment list, galley loading plans, and amenities specific to VVIP profile when operating as Cabin Housekeeping.
• Team member must ensure all ground cleaning has been completed and the aircraft has been stocked with sufficient cabin amenities to last until the aircraft returns back to base.
• Collaborate with Cabin Appearance and Cabin Technical teams to ensure the highest level of cabin conditions (cleanliness and availability of amenities) onboard all SRA aircrafts.
When assigned to inflight housekeeping duties, responsibilities will include
• Attending the pre-flight briefing.
• Cleaning the lavatory and shower after every use.
• Restock toilet amenities throughout the flight.
• Prepare the shower area prior to each guest.
• Demonstrate use of the shower facilities to guests.
• Report defects to the Cabin Manager.
• Carry out required cleaning and tidying of the galleys and cabin areas.
• Ensure the timely maintenance of high-valued cabin items including but not limited to polishing of silverwares, ironing of bedroom sheets, cleaning of headphones etc. to ensure that cabin conditions are aligned to company standards.
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed by management
• Discretion on details of flights, including its operations, passenger details and the nature of flights must never be disclosed.
• 8 years of experience in aviation, as cabin assistants or onboard housekeeping with a 4 or 5-star hotel, or airline/ private jet company in GCC.
• At least 2 years’ experience leading a housekeeping team.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.