Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You will focus on helping the local offices in KSA in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm-wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm-wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organization in the world. An HR Onboarding Associate is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. You will have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, an HR Onboarding Associate should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships and staff management.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
HR Onboarding Associate responsibilities include communicating company and position details to new hires before their start date, gathering necessary paperwork and scheduling first days and Ultimately, will organize and facilitate our company's onboarding procedures for new hires. If you have an HR background, basic knowledge of labor legislation and a flair for interacting with people, we'd like to meet you.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Assist with all internal and external HR Onboarding related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee relocation plans
- Maintain the onboarding employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on all requested HR activity.
- Brings on new strategies to save cost or/and increase people satisfaction, other strategies based on requirements.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
HR Specialist Requirements:
- Basic understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Familiar with Google programs (sheets, slides, doc...etc)
- Efficient HR administration skills
- Prior efficient experience in people management skills.
- Excellent Analytics skills and communication skills.
- Record-keeping skills.
- Good knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Creative thinking in the digital field and strategy formulation, able to learn new analytics software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.