Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success"
O&M Senior Engineer
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding O&M Senior Engineer, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC
O&M Senior Engineer (Maintenance of planted areas) is responsible to design and develop the work field Landscape Operation & Maintenance process and provide support to the project for maintenance of planted trees during the lifecycle of all program components.
• Define O&M work field principles and processes;
• Ensure compliance of the O&M work processes with the Program needs and components;
• Evaluation of tenders, prepare tender reports and recommendations, and selection of O&M contractors;
• Responsible of the multi-disciplinary coordination of the overall program production and deliverables of a fully coordinated O&M field work documentations;
• Manage the O&M work field process to ensure that it is compatible with its urban environment;
• Monitor progress of O&M work field process for planted areas, identify areas for improvement, and take action to resolve outstanding issues;
• Ensure that critical dates are met on time, within agreed cost & to technical requirement;
• Ensure risk assessments are carried out for the O&M work field process.
• Liaise with numerous stakeholders including clients, municipalities, government bodies and work teams
• Implementing practical, timely, cost effective solutions to enable all elements of the project are safely maintained;
• Perform all other position related duties as requested.
• Strong experience in O&M of large landscape environments
• Strong commercial skills, win work and oversee delivery
• Strategic thinker – ability to spot opportunities and galvanize the resource and the expertise in order to capitalize on them;
• Experience of interpreting and understanding local rules, regulations and O&M guides;
• Excellent client meeting, presentation and report writing skills;
• Skills in Project Management and Bid Preparation;
• Entrepreneurial outlook – keen interest to play a pivotal role in growing the business;
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||24 Jul|