Job description / Role
Our client is a leading fit-out contractor with a reputation for delivering numerous high profile projects across the GCC. An established name in other areas of the GCC, they are actively looking to expand their team in KSA as a result of a number of major project wins in the hospitality, commercial and retail sectors.
• Joining an expanding team, this role will be critical to the companies success with you engaging with high level internal and external stakeholders on the implementation of the companies organisational strategy.
• This will include tasks such as overseeing day-to-day operations, recruitment of new staff and project resource allocation.
SAR 35,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Flights and Medical
The successful candidates will have:
• A strong background in Joinery and interior fit-out is required.
• Ideally around 5 years is an operational management role.
• A diploma or degree is beneficial but not essential.
• Strong people skills and ability to negotiate challenging terms and conditions with design professionals, legal professionals and clients in a professional manner.
• Ideally a knowledge of the fit-out market within KSA is preferred but not essential.
• A solid track record of working with diverse teams.
• Ability to effectively delegate and mentor team members.
• Ideally looking to commit to a long role with genuine scope for growth.
• Arabic speaking is preferred but not essential. English is essential.
• In return you will receive a market leading salary and package.
Our client offers a challenging and rewarding working environment, with the opportunity to work across a range of high profile projects now and in future. If you are interested in speaking about the role then click Apply Now.
Redfish solutions promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
Subgate Interior & Design
Project Manager - Hotel/Mixed Use - Consultancy