Job description / Role
Our client work in the Aviation sector. They are currently looking to recruit Operational Accounting Manager to be based in Jeddah
Report to: Director, Financial Controls
Roles & Responsibilities
• Develop a solid understudying of end-to-end Ground Handling presses, data flows, control environment, and financial systems supporting the accounting reporting transaction flow.
• Help in the development and implementation of the company corporate strategy.
• Help in the development of Corporate and Growth Strategy Department's policies, procedures, and processes.
• Monitor performance of the Corporate and Growth Strategy Department against KPIs and objectives on a regular basis.
• Recommend improvements and efficiencies in line with the company corporate priorities.
• Contribute to the development and monitor the annual budget of the Corporate and Growth Strategy Department in collaboration with Finance.
• Control the documents issued and received to the Operation Accounting
• Manage the company Accounts Payable operations.
• Oversee the timely and accurate processing of all invoices and other payments.
• Manage and Ensure the timely and accurate recording of all payroll activities and ensure that all payroll processed within required timelines.
• Monitoring all prepaid expense amortization and accrual expense and other adjustments if needed.
• Coordinate account reconciliations and analyses as directed.
• Prepare journal entries and review accounting classifications in accordance with IFRS.
• In coordination with other senior Finance staff, support and supervise the company monthly close process.
• Manage effective communication with client-Departments and other the company Finance staff.
• Monitor and analyze balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements and shareholders' equity.
• Provide guidance to stakeholders to ensure all risks and issues are appropriately captured, mitigate and managed.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential
• Responsible for the effective completion of other duties as assigned.
• Manage Operation Accounting Staff.
• Build a highly effective operation accounting team through training, development, and mentoring.
• Support the Financial Control's Director in providing the required accounting and financial management training for the company /HQ and Regional Office staff.
• Provide professional development support and perform periodic performance reviews for direct subordinates based on the company Performance Management System.
• Work with Human Resources Function in the development of the workforce plans and succession planning for key positions in the Operational Excellence Section.
• Collaborate with the Human Resources Function for recruitment of talent within the Operational Accounting Section.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Accountant/ Business Administration or Finance Management
• MBA or Master's in a relevant field is a plus
• A certification in a Finance-related field from an accredited institution (e.g. CPA, CMA)
• Minimum of 10 years of work experience in Finance with at least 3 years of experience in a managerial role.
• Saudi Nationals
• Fluency in English & Arabic
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Accounting Manager (Consumer Goods)
Financial Reporting & Tax Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Finance and Accounting Officer
|Saudi Arabia||31 Mar|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|