Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company is operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The objective of the Operational Audit Unit Head's job is to effectively lead operational audit activities that aim at minimizing risks, improving the performance of Rawabi Holding's business processes and systems, and ensuring compliance with established internal procedures and policies as well as regulations and laws
- Executes a comprehensive risk-based operational audit task, with a goal of both maximizing company performance and control, while minimizing risk
- Ensures that departments, functions and businesses are operating consistently with various laws, as well as the company's policies and procedures
- Evaluates the operational policies and procedures across the Group in terms of risk to the organization and establishes controls to mitigate loss
- Assesses and reports compliance with operational regulations and controls by executing operational audits
- Monitors and controls the smooth conduct of the operational audits and ensures they are conducted rigorously and with minimal disruptions to day-to-day operations
- Reports accurately all operational audit findings to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions
- Prepares formal written reports, expressing opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system and the efficiency with which activity carried out and submits the draft to Internal Audit Manager for review and final approval of Internal Audit Director
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that auditee management has taken corrective action(s)
- Appraises the adequacy of the corrective actions taken by auditee to improve deficient condition
- Responsible for any other task assigned by the Internal Audit Manager in purview of operational audit function
- Advises management and staff on various business policies and procedures
- Stays up-to-date with changes in best practices
- Tracks KPIs for Operational Audit and recommends plans and initiatives for improvement
- Leads, directs, evaluates and develops the Operational Audit team to ensure that objectives are reached
- Is responsible for the development, performance appraisal and succession planning of all direct and indirect reports
- Identify possible successor for self. Oversee and implements his development program(s) that support Internal Audit department objectives and foster a highly effective management and leadership structure.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the Internal Audit Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Management or related field, a Master's degree is a plus- Minimum 6 years of operational audit experience in a company of Rawabi Holding's size or larger
- CIA qualification / certification is a must
- Proven skills in leading operational audits
- Strong demonstrated supervisory and project management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and verbal and written communications skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications, and familiarity with the internet and email communications. ERP knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience in the GCC is a plus, especially if the experience was in Saudi Arabia
- English language fluency required - Arabic language fluency is a plus
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors: Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Internal Audit Senior Advisor - Risk & Compliance
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jun|
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)
Head of Internal Audit & Risk
|Saudi Arabia||21 Jul|
Senior Audit Manager (Financial Risk) - Internal Audit
Head of Internal Audit
Zakher Marine International Inc.
|Abu Dhabi||4 Aug|