Job description / Role
• Develop sectional policies, procedures, systems and frameworks to ensure efficient and streamlined operations across the Accounts Payable function.
• Conduct operational activity of the Accounts Payable function to breed a culture of high performance in an engaging professional environment.
• Set-up and maintain accounts with vendors and suppliers and ensure all routine and one-time payment are conducted within defined timeframes.
• Coordinate with concerned functions (e.g. Supply Chain and Treasury) to ensure an up-to-date and efficient payments process.
• Implement and maintain the reconciliation processes and the systems.
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting of accounts receivable to customers.
• Manage the accounts payable, receivable and General Ledger related processes.
• Prepare relevant presentations for the Controller.
• Ensure staff comprehension and compliance with YASREF values, business ethics and code of conduct as well as the applicable safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• Create productive and healthy work environment within the division and foster high team spirit, effective cross training and efficient knowledge transfer among employees.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Controller
• Budget Analysis.
• Accounting Processes and Principles.
• Treasury Management.
• Financial Analysis.
• Financial Information Systems.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
About the Company
Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company Ltd., a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and China Petrochemical Corporation ( Sinopec). A world-class, full-conversion refinery that covers about 5.2 million square meters in the Yanbu Industrial City, and is considered to be a key anchor project for the future of Yanbu. YASREF will use 400,000 barrels per day (bpd) of Arabian heavy crude oil to produce premium transportation fuels, as well as high-value refined products for both international and domestic markets. It is scheduled to be operational in Q3 2014.
YASREF signifies the impressive downstream portfolio added to Saudi Aramco, yet building and cementing on the strategic partnership with Sinopec - Saudi Aramco's largest crude oil partner and buyer - Both companies bring commercial and technical expertise to the joint venture to enhance trade of transportation fuels between a significant energy producer and its consumer. In addition, YASREF represents a continuing step forward in the strategies of Saudi Aramco and Sinopec to drive growth further downstream to capture additional value along the hydrocarbon chain.
YASREF was registered in January 2012 with the single purpose to establish, operate, and manage a full conversion-refining complex. YASREF possesses the location advantage to effectively and efficiently supply both international and domestic markets. The products include 90,000 bpd of gasoline, 263,000 bpd of ultra-low sulfur diesel, 6,200 metric tons per day (mtd) of petcoke, 1,200 (mtd) of sulfur, and 140,000 tons per year of benzene. YASREF will process Arabian Heavy crude oil into high-quality refined products that could include future production of Paraxylene and products to support downstream industries.
Rider Levett Bucknall
|Saudi Arabia||25 Mar|
Accounting & Finance Specialist
TAV Airports Holding Co. (TAV Aero)
National Marine Dredging Company