Job description / Role
• Monitor digital media performance and optimize campaigns on a daily basis.
• Analyze a plethora of data for insight on audience monetization; create hypotheses on the behavior of the audience(s); apply quick tests to prove or disprove assumptions.
• Consistently search for new opportunities to optimize and grow our current campaigns, via advanced targeting and data analysis.
• Development and execution of new reports (trends, opportunities, etc.) to boost the business intelligence of the team
• Proactive idea sharing and out-of-the-box thinking to help scale positive ROI bets.
• Attractive Salary Package
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
• 2 years’ experience in an Analyst role
• Proficiency with Excel, Tableau preferred
• SQL experience a plus
• Understanding of performance marketing industry terminology such as PPC, CTR, CPM, etc.
• Analytical: Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to research and analyze data from a variety of sources quickly and efficiently
• Innovative: Must be able to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. Recommend new ways to improve financial performance
• Communication (written & oral): Excellent written communication skills and the ability to translate results into business applications
• Must demonstrate a positive, confident, and assertive personality when interacting with others
• Resourcefulness: Able to absorb and understand new information quickly; leverage available resources; motivated to learn
• Strong time management and organization skills with ability to work under deadlines
• Reliable: The ability to follow broad instructions, work with minimal supervision, prioritize and multi-task effectively, and be diligent and eager to learn
• Multi-tasking: Able to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment; able to meet tight deadlines under pressure
• Detail-oriented: Must have high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Organization: Must have strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly tasks
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.