Job description / Role
• To perform administrative, reconciliation and customer service duties.
• They work with clients by answering their queries and giving account updates.
• Assistants also review merchandise and fill customer orders.
• University graduate (business, supply chain or any relevant field).
• Experience with supply chain activities.
• Proficient in both English and Arabic.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Excellence command of Microsoft office.
• Ability to work under little supervision with good analytical skills.
• Other essential skills: time management and time management
• Serious and committed to handling responsibilities.
• Patient and self-motivated, with the ability to handle stress.
About the Company
ARTAT Enterprise, based in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is a fast-growing company specialized in Animal Health and Nutrition for all types of species especially Dairy animals and Poultry. It was established in 2003 and since then has supplied thousands of products to the livestock industries and organizations worldwide and became the sole agent for many international manufacturers of feed and feed additives as well as vaccines, disinfectant and other hygiene products.