Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
This position focuses on managing all inward and outward shipment distribution between our concept store and KSA facility. Coordinate with UAE team and KSA team and provide all custom related support to ensure smooth distribution process.
- Collaboration between Level shoes and KSA facility
- Execute tasks in accordance with the rules and procedures of the company.
- Ensure effective coordination with external and internal service provider.
- Efficient communication to CS and UAE Level Shoes team to achieve Customer satisfaction.
- Reduce delay in delivery/collection and customer satisfaction.
- Non-Stock management and replenishment in coordination with operation.
- Coordinate with UAE and KSA/courier partner and ensure smoother movement of all shipments.
- Monitor and ensure order packing and sorting as per courier and destination.
- Arranges & plan transportation requirement.
- Arranges shipments by checking SLA, anticipating delivery requirements, and placing/expediting orders by priority.
- Coordinate with Fulfillment and concession team whenever is required to take necessary feedback.
- Coordinate with IT or respective team in regards any kind or issue pertain to delivery/collection.
What you'll need to succeed
- Being Inclusive
- Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust
- Communicating effectively
- Demonstrating Customer Centricity
- Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change
- Driving Results
- Understanding & Developing Self
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.