Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Operations Director to work on multiple projects in Riyadh.
A brand-new opportunity is available to work as Operations Director for a leading Design & Build company in Riyadh, where you would be working on one of their high-profile projects\contracts in the middle east.This is a great opportunity that the client is offering with great chance for progression, growth, and development for a hardworking, enthusiastic, and organised individual with proven experience.
• Overseeing the daily operations
• Ensure cost effectiveness
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders
• Oversee budgeting, reporting and planning
SAR 50,000 to 70,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must have a minimum of 20 years experience
• Previous Gulf construction management experience, ideally projects involving construction & build.
• Significant Project management experience
• Must be based or willing to relocate to Riyadh
• Must be degree qualified in Civil Engineering
• A Master's will be an advantage
• Chartered Membership
• Must be able to start as soon as possible.
redfish solutions promote a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality, and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.