Job description / Role
Operations Director - Saudi National - Facilities Management - Client side
Our client is a leading high profile, KSA based client side organization. They are currently seeking an Operations Director to help manage the facilities management across their expanding property portfolio.
• The role will be Riyadh based but will cover the whole of KSA.
• Candidates should be experienced in managing Facilities Management, service delivery, ideally for both TFM (Hard and Soft services).
• Candidates should be familiar with performance based contracts, containing KPIs and SLAs and have the ability to manage and oversee contract delivery to multiple sites across the portfolio from all contractors and subcontractors.
• KSA National
• Degree qualified ideally in an engineering discipline
• Facilities Management or maintenance experience
• Knowledge and Understanding of performance based FM contracts containing KPIS and SLAs
• Experience of managing or overseeing a team
• Good communicator
• Commercial acumen
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Operations Director - Facility Management
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
A Leading Real Estate Company In Qatar
Director of Facilities Management
|Saudi Arabia||28 Feb|
Senior Facilities Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||18 Nov|