Job description / Role
• Those with ACTUAL work experience in Freight Forwarding industry NEED to apply.
• A-Z knowledge in Air / Sea Import and Export from job execution, costing, billing to close file.
• Responsible for liaising directly with customers & vendors
• Maintaining customers focus on all times and answering to customer’s enquiries by attending Calls & Emails using standard guidelines
• Taking ownership of complaint and queries and proactively following through to resolution
• Maintaining job related MIS
• Ensuring that all customers’ queries are well-investigated and resolved and escalating queries if appropriate to supervisor
• Validating EXIM on regular basis & ensuring the freight rates, vessel schedules, required transportation services etc are given accordingly
• Responsible for ensuring each shipment generates the maximum contribution to the company by keeping constant focus on meeting the required service level at the lowest possible cost
• Maintain and file all records in accordance with company procedure
• Constantly review working processes with carriers and transport companies to ensure best practices, but also that fees charged are in line with competitors
• Assist the sales team with quotations and client/product knowledge
• Reporting to: Operations Manager
• Number required: 3
• Working Hours: Sunday - Thursday 8 am to 6 pm
• Commission / Bonus: Bonus as per company policy
• Other Benefits: Medical , Travel Tickets
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 2-4 years experience in freight forwarding industry
• Air / Ocean Freight Import or Export experience in freight forwarding with leadership experience will be an advantage
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
• Knowledge of all Import/Export regulations and documents
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Exceptional customer service and follow up skills
• Age Range: 23 - 30
• Gender Preference: Male
• Language Fluency: English , Arabic
• Current Location: Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Platinum Shipping is one of the fastest growing International freight forwarding and supply chain Company based at Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We provide comprehensive and par excellence services globally. While having a strong network and alliances with carriers and agents all over the world, we are able to provide every logistic solution to our valued customers while being flexible and affordable at the same time.
Affiliated and recognized member of FIATA, we follow set standards and policies to serve our clients with the best of both the worlds. Backed by highly motivated, energetic and experienced staff, Platinum has grown quickly as a leading company in KSA. Distributor and renowned world class freight and logistics solutions provider.
Our team includes professionals who are serving the industry for long and platinum shipping services. Boasts accumulated years of our man experience. Range of services offered at Platinum extends to freight and project forwarding, logistics, consolidation, custom clearance, domestic distribution and information management.
Backed by latest information technology infrastructure, we pride and flaunt our excellence in managing and tracking our tasks.
Our major trade lanes include Middle East, China, Indian, Far East, Europe, USA and Africa.