Job description / Role
Having been awarded in excess of 4.5 Billion USD worth of new projects in 2018, Guildhall's EPC client has picked up x2 new Photovoltaic programmes in Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
With a 5,000 strong workforce, they are experts in the field of Renewable Energy with projects delivered across Solar, Wind and Hydropower schemes.
Due to another recent award, they are looking to hire a talented O&M Manager to:
- Manage all aspects of the day to day operation of the facility in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Prepare and implement plant operating and maintenance procedures ensuring compliance with all stakeholder requirements.
- Recruit, select, train and manage plant operating, maintenance and administrative staff.
- Prepare annual operating budgets and periodic status reports.
- Interface and coordinate with local customers and suppliers.
- Procure parts, materials, services and support resolution of technical issues.
SAR 15,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Degree educated in an Engineering discipline
- Must have experience in Solar plant O&M
- Must have experience on Solar/Photovoltaic projects
- Experience in the KSA is essential
- Must currently be located in the KSA
- Experienced working in a multicultural environment
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Manager - Solar Energy/PV
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Contracts Engineer - EPC Solar Projects
|Saudi Arabia||19 May|
Site Electrical Engineer
Dara Engineering Consultants