Job description / Role
Our client is founded by the Saudi government to bring all communities together and develop all sectors and fields with innovative solutions. The organization generates over $24 million in sales and has over 850 companies and 700 employees.
They are currently looking for an Operation Maintenance Specialist to be based in Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensuring the facilities are always safe and fully operational and also to provide input into the future design of assets, for assisting in the managing of contractors during construction, training new HW&B employees, and working with FM Service Providers.
• Leads and maintains a strategic plan for the delivery of Facilities Management Services
• Ensures there are clear lines of communication and reporting with an emphasis on meeting deadlines and developing transparency in all operations. Leading by example with high ethical standards and recognized for their accessibility by all staff.
• Ensure the Building transition and the mobilization of the FM Service Provider is smooth and contractual requirements are met.
• Focus on monitoring, auditing and checking the currency of the Service Provider’s quality management, performance monitoring and management information systems
• Prepare and suggest sector standards for Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) strategies, scope of work and objectives
• Review service providers PPM scope of work, processes and proactive plans for health assets and provide recommendations as needed
• Support asset development projects with PPM aspects and requirements to take into considerations in design and construction of new assets
• Maintain marketplace knowledge and awareness of sector leading practice, and identify recommendations for corrective measures, updates and improvements where required
• Support in assessments and monitoring of day-to-day operations of medical services
• Collect and assess the relevant community health and operator performance data and conduct periodic reviews of the state of community health, performance of vendors, etc.
• Support in monitoring new developments in regulations as they relate to company community health operations and work with management to assess relevance and incorporate into company protocols and procedures where necessary
• Support working relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Develop action plans from feedback provided by stakeholders on issues being faced and other requirements
• Where necessary, assist in the preparation of opinions or recommendations on community health or regulatory compliance
• Prepare scope of work documents to support new contract establishment or renewal of existing contracts
• Monitor and follow up SLA:s in existing PPM contracts
• Assist team to perform their operations in accordance with set policies and procedures
Qualification & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
• Certificates and/or Diplomas in Facility Management is highly beneficial
• Studies in medicine, public health, occupational health and safety, quality management is beneficial
• Min 7 years’ experience in facility management/asset operation & maintenance with minimum 3 years in healthcare and hospital O&M services
• Deep knowledge in local and international applicable standards such as, JCI, CBAHI, Saudi Building Codes
• Experience in Quality and Project Management
• Arabic and English speaking
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering