Job description / Role
• Minimum of 15 years work experience in Repair, Remanufacturing and new manufacturing Industries.
• Must have very good knowledge on Well head, X-Mass tree, Ball valves, threading and other Oilfield equipment of API 6A & 6D.
• Must have good knowledge in the smooth running of various process on the shop floor.
• Must prepare and provide time, cost, materials, and labor estimates to Sales department in order to prepare the quote.
• Must support the sales department in preparation of quotation and bid for tendering for repair, re-manufacture and new manufacturing & supply of API 6A & 6D products.
• Must maintain very good relations ship with the Customer/client.
• Minimum 15 years of experience
• Saudi Based
• Experience in the Oil and Gas or Manufacturing & Services sector
• Knowledge in tendering for shut down & site maintenance work will be added advantage.
• Arabic is not a must
• Expected start July / August
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
General Manager - Operations & Maintenance
The Gulf Recruitment Group
General Manager (O&M)
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
|Saudi Arabia||3 Jun|